The Newcastle Music Festival is committed to the safety and welfare of its audiences, performers and staff. The Festival will follow all COVID guidelines as directed by health authorities.
Please note that requirements may vary from venue to venue, or from concert to concert, and may change at short notice.
Details of our terms and conditions are listed below.
COVID-19 TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions are formulated in response to, and may be updated according to, mandatory advice from NSW Department of Health concerning COVID-19, and apply from 10 May 2021 for events owned and curated by Newcastle Music Festival.
Cancellations, Refund and Resale for COVID-19
- If you or a member of your party are unwell with symptoms of Covid-19, and are therefore no longer able to attend an event, you will be entitled to a full refund of the ticket price paid without the need for a medical certificate.
- You must contact email@example.com to advise us of the precluding condition not less than 4 hours prior to the event to be eligible for any refund. The time stamp on the receiving email will be evidence of the time factor.
- Any cancelled ticket may be resold by Newcastle Music Festival or its selling agencies.
- If you book tickets to an event that is cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions, please be assured that you will be given a full refund. The Live Performance Australia (LPA) Ticketing Code of Practice will apply in such circumstances. Please ensure your account details are up-to-date if changed subsequent to purchase.
Conditions of Entry for a COVID-19 venue
- Ensuring the health and wellbeing of our patrons and staff is our top priority. Therefore, if you are unwell, please do not come to the venue.
- If you are presenting symptoms that may place others at risk, you will be denied entry.
- Newcastle Music Festival (NMF) uses COVID Safe Venues and will take reasonable measures to keep everyone in the performance venue or space safe through regular cleaning (provided by the venue and/or NMF), monitoring social distancing (as required) and contact tracing. NSW QR codes will be provided at venues, and patrons are expected to sign in with QR code or manual recording. However, there is always still a risk of transmission of COVID-19. Therefore, by entering our performance venue or space, you and your party acknowledge and accept this risk.
- Ticket purchaser details may be requested by the Department of Health in the event of Covid-19 contact tracing. The primary ticket holder agrees to be the primary contact in the event of any contact tracing required. That person will therefore be responsible for knowing the contact details of those in your party. In the event of an outbreak, Newcastle Music Festival will be obliged to pass relevant contact details on to the Department of Health for contact tracing purposes only.
- If any of you or your party are late, you will be seated towards the back of the auditorium at the discretion of Management, due to seating restrictions, and may not be able to sit with the rest of your party.